Sunday, September 23, 2012

Introduction

The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg

Introduction

I am married, and I have three children.  I went back to school in 2010 and am currently working on degrees in elementary and special education.  My first choice for teaching is in special education; however, I would also like to teach third or fourth grade.  One of my favorite pastimes is reading from historical fiction to fantasy to biographies.  It is my hope that when I am teaching that I can pass on my love of books to my students.

Reading level system
  • Pre-K
  • K-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-12
 Rating system
  • Excellent-The book will be popular and draw most of the intended audience.
  • Good-The book will draw a large portion of the intended audience.
  • Okay-The book will draw a small portion of the intended audience.
  • Poor-The book will not draw any of the intended audience.
  

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. I think your rating system will work well. I look forward to seeing your reviews.

    ReplyDelete